Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thoughts...

I've come to realize how much I have grown in the recent months, how much I have learned about myself... I once was entirely dependent on another for everything--I couldn't stand on my own two feet. I didn't think I could.
I can. I am fully capable of standing on my own two feet with my friends and family by my side to hold me together on the days that I am falling short of myself, having a hard day. Someday, there won't be as many of those days anymore, but they will ALWAYS come around.
I've been working so hard on trying to show so many people that I can do it all by myself... and I shouldn't be. As far as I am concerned, if they aren't there for me to lean on, to talk to, to try to understand and be there for me, then they shouldn't be in my life anyways. The shut down mode that I've gotten so good at going into lately because of the whole mess, isn't good for me or anyone else.

Days go by, one by one. And like they say, yes, it slowly starts to get better. But that doesn't mean that their aren't those days where it's at it's very worst and it's like you have to start all over from the beginning.

I'm ranting and raving. I can tell I didn't get much sleep at all last night! I really should be getting back to work.... Need to stop thinking. :-P

0 comments: