Monday, July 5, 2010

Bad Day

I'm at a loss of words right now, There are too many questions that are going on unanswered. It's one of those days.
There are four little girls that lost their Daddy at approximately 8:30 p.m. last night. And I am at a loss as to why this had to happen to them, to him. They DID NOT do anything to deserve this.
At that, I spent a long drive home with my mind racing in every which direction. I've seemed to have more bad days lately than normal when it comes to the subject.
I'm hoping I am getting them out of the way for a while.
I do thing that the worst thing is life are having regrets. So many people say that they don't regret a thing...that nobody should regret anything...
What a lie.
There are so many things that I would have done different had I known what the future would hold.
I work to stay busy. I work to keep my mind off of things I don't want to think about.
Wow, I'm grumpy, I need real sleep, I need a real break, my head hurts, I'm pretty sure I'm fevered as all hell...

0 comments: